Abeida meaning and origin
Boy name Abeida is originated from Hebrew. Abeida is a version of widespread Abida. Hebrew and Arabic name Abida, meaning of Abida is "My Father Knows Father of Knowledge, Worshippers and Who Adores God" is predominantly used in Sindhi and Arabic.
Variants of AbeidaNames that rhyme with Abeida
Popularity of Abeida
Abeida is a familiar baby name in Tanzania and Mauritania. At least, 300 people around the globe have been given the name as per our estimate.
What numerology tells about Abeida?
To have 7 as your soul urge number reflects the urge of your spirit to be free. You are the mover and shaker of the world. In order to truly succeed in life, you have to work on your personality first. Small successes don't feed your soul. You like to be a part of the big game. You change your mind quickly and fall in love with people who are your total opposite. To have letter A as your capstone in your name indicates your independence and ambitious attitude.
You would love these names similar to Abeida
- Maaia - Meaning of Maaia is Princess of the Sea is originated from Hebrew
- Gidon - Boy name Gidon is rooted from Hebrew and is specifically used in Hebrew language, meaning of Gidon is "Hewer of Wood or Feller"
- Jordanna - Particulary used in English and English unexpected, Jordanna has origin in Hebrew, a gender-neutral name, meaning of Jordanna is "To Flow Down or Descender"
- Ashiera - Origin of Ashiera is in Hebrew, meaning of Ashiera is "Wealthy and Rich" is used as a baby girl name. Ashiera is derivation of Ashira.
- Jenka - Girl name Jenka means "Yahweh is Gracious Yahweh is Merciful, Jehovah has been Gracious and The Lord is Gracious" that originated from Hebrew is predominantly used in Czech. Jenka is a resultant of Jane.
Namesakes of Abeida
We could not find any notable namesake.