Abelie meaning and origin
Meaning of Abelie is Fragility or Vanishing came from Hebrew. Abelie is version of biblical, ceaseless and predominant Abel. Abel is form of contemporary Abela. Abel is abridged form of Abelard. Abel is equivalent of Albrecht in Frisian language. Abel came from Assyrian and Hebrew, meaning of Abel is "Son and Breathing Spirit".
Variants of Abelie
View middle names that goes with Abelie like Izia, Made,Names that rhyme with Abelie
Popularity of Abelie
Abelie is an uncommon name which might be exclusive to Canada. At least, 50 people globally have been given the name as per our evaluation.
What numerology tells about Abelie?
Peace, balance, harmony, honesty, and fairness describe your soul the best. Work on your ability to understand how people feel. You are all about independence, and like to have your own possessions because you like to enjoy luxury but not at any prize. If letter E is your capstone, it reveals your dominant character. Changes don't represent a problem for you. On the contrary, you are all about change.
Looking for a name like Abelie? Please go through the following names
- Aleya - Unorthodox Aleya has its origin in Hebrew is a baby girl name, Aleya means "High-born, Ascending and To Ascend". Aleya is derivative of Aliyah.
- Mekayla - Used mostly in English predominant, Mekayla has its origin in Hebrew is a baby girl name. Mekayla is equivalent of Michaela in English language
- Ruven means A Son!, A Son or Behold is of Hebrew origin and is specifically used in German and Tamil is used as a boy name
- Achsah - Meaning of Achsah is Anklet is specifically used in Hebrew used as a girl name came from Hebrew
- Jaina - Curious girl name Jaina is largely used in English and Oriya, meaning of Jaina is "Jehovah has been Gracious or Good Character" is of Hebrew origin
Namesakes of Abelie
We could not find any notable namesake.