Aberdeen meaning and origin
Queer girl name Aberdeen means "A Woman from a City In Northeast Scotland" came from Scottish.
Variants of AberdeenNames that rhyme with Aberdeen
Popularity of Aberdeen
Aberdeen is an uncommon baby name in United States where it has been in use since 1919 and achieved its top ranking of 3817 in 1919. Over 173 people have been named Aberdeen in United States. As per our estimate, over 100 people has been named Aberdeen globally.
What numerology tells about Aberdeen?
You have the ability to predict things before they happen thanks to your strong intuition. You are always direct because you hate to argue with people when it comes to misunderstandings. You always watch not to hurt anyone's emotions. You are an ambitious person, who's driven by success and high aspirations. You hate copying others. You have high ideals. Unexpected problems boost your confidence and raise your adrenaline because you look at them as ways to prove you can handle just about everything coming on your way.
If you like Aberdeen, you would love these names
- Lunde - Of Scottish origin, Lunde bestowed upon boys is primarily used in Swedish, Norwegian and Finnish. Lunde is Norwegian and Swedish cognate of Lundi
- Dallis - Originated from Scottish, Outlandish Dallis means "Place Name of a Village in Northeastern Scotland, The Valley Meadows or From the Dales" used as a gender insensitive name is prevalently used in English and English
- Eara - Odd girl name Eara is of Scottish origin, Eara means "Woman from the East"
- Kynlee - Origin of Well-Liked Kynlee is in Scottish, meaning of Kynlee is "Son of Finley" used as a girl name is notably used in English
- Seaghdh - Boy name Seaghdh is originated from Celtic which is used largely in Scottish language, meaning of Seaghdh is "Hawk-Like Fine"
Namesakes of Aberdeen
- Aberdeen, American rock band, who played twee pop
- Aberdeen City, Boston-based indie/alternative rock band