Abhisaarikaa meaning and origin
Used principally in Hindi, Abhisaarikaa means "Fearless or Goddess Parvati" is used for girls.Names that rhyme with Abhisaarikaa
Popularity of Abhisaarikaa
Abhisaarikaa is an extremely rare name around the globe.
Numerological aspects of Abhisaarikaa
You have a sharp focus and nothing slips your eye. Make people feel responsible for their actions so they wouldn't hurt someone else the same way again. You want to shout it out to the world that not everyone has to think or behave the same. Express your anger in order to clean your soul from the negative energy. People see you as their leader even if you never ask for it. You work hard to become a better person for yourself, and for the people you love.
Do you like Abhisaarikaa? Other names you would love
- Fiyaz - Meaning of Fiyaz is Artistic is mostly used in Hindi is a baby boy name
- Khadyothan means The Sun is majorly used in Hindi is used for baby boys
- Basaveshwara - Boy name Basaveshwara is used commonly in Hindi, meaning of Basaveshwara is "Founder of Shiva Philosophy"
- Radhakant means The Word Kanta with the Meaning Beloved, Beloved of Radha and Lord Krishna is predominantly used in Hindi and a baby boy name is originated from Sanskrit. Radhakant is derived from Radhakanta.
- Jayamogini means Garland of Victory aimed at baby girls is used particulary in Hindi
Namesakes of Abhisaarikaa
We could not find any notable namesake.