Abhtha meaning and origin
Used chiefly in Kannada, Gujarati, Tamil, Bengali, Marathi, Oriya, Hindi, Telugu and Malayalam, Abhtha bestowed upon baby girls, Abhtha means "Gazelle".Names that rhyme with Abhtha
Popularity of Abhtha
Abhtha is an extremely rare name around the globe.
What numbers say about Abhtha?
If letter A is your cornerstone, you are not into flirting much but like to get straight to the point. You would climb the highest rock if that's necessary to accomplish something you want badly. Having the letter A as your capstone reveals your hard-working nature and persistence. In order to keep your motivation high, you must interact with people every now and then. You are a born leader who likes to be in charge of things.
Go through the following names similar to Abhtha
- Girivar - Boy name Girivar means "Lord Krishna" is primarily used in Malayalam, Gujarati and Hindi
- Navratan majorly is used in Tamil and Kannada, meaning of Navratan is "Nine Jewels" is used as a baby boy name
- Kanji - Unwonted Kanji commonly is used in Bengali, Hindi and Kannada bestowed upon baby boys, meaning of Kanji is "Another Name of Lord Krishna"
- Shalaka - Curious girl name Shalaka is largely used in Bengali and Assamese, Shalaka means "Goddess Parvati"
- Urav - Urav's meaning is Excitement is used substantially in Tamil, Bengali and Marathi is given to baby boys
Namesakes of Abhtha
We could not find any notable namesake.