Abigajl meaning and origin
Abigajl is another transcription of Abigael. Abigael is form of trendy, biblical and everlasting Abigail. Also Abigael is variant of Gobnait. Originated from Hebrew, Abigael, Abigael means "God is My Joy".
Variants of AbigajlNames that rhyme with Abigajl
Popularity of Abigajl
Abigajl is an uncommon name around the globe.
What numerology tells about Abigajl?
You are always excited about new beginnings, challenges, unexpected problems and complex situations that require thinking outside the box and finding a creative solution. You play with people's emotions when it comes to romantic relationships because of the fear of betrayal. You believe that nothing is impossible until your heart beats. You are all about adventure and travel. Your life interests change as you change, constantly.
Do you like Abigajl? Read these names too
- Sanghild - Dominantly used in Swedish, Sanghild is used as a baby girl name. Sanghild is equivalent of Sannhild, Probably Influenced By Sangrid in Swedish language
- Öborg - Mostly used in Swedish, Öborg is a baby girl name. Öborg is equivalent of Øyborg in Swedish language
- Dannil - Long standing and Illustrous Dannils origin is Hebrew is used in Swedish is used as a baby boy name. Dannil is Swedish equivalent of Daniel
- Zachries - Meaning of Zachries is God has Remembered, Yahweh Remembers and God Remember is chiefly used in Swedish and originated from Hebrew is aimed at boys. Zachries is shortened form of Zacharias.
- Elseba - The girl name Elseba is used in Swedish. Elseba is Swedish form of Elsebe
Namesakes of Abigajl
We could not find any notable namesake.