Abiraami meaning and origin
Abiraami is spelling variation of Abirami.
Variants of AbiraamiNames that rhyme with Abiraami
Popularity of Abiraami
Abiraami is an uncommon name around the world.
Numerological analysis of Abiraami
You don't brag with your success and tend to keep a low profile. You don't have enemies but people have hurt you in the past because of your openness and naivety. You are not like other people. You can't get used to a boring life and monotony. People always look for comfort in your world. You always watch not to hurt anyone's emotions. You don't share the usual opinion of things and the ordinary life perspective.
Do you like Abiraami? Read these names too
- Kalaiponmathi - Mostly used in Tamil, Kalaiponmathi bestowed upon girls, meaning of Kalaiponmathi is "Artistic Golden Moon or The One who has Artistic Talent"
- Cusanth - Cusanth's meaning is Quiet One is prevalently used in Tamil is used for baby boys
- Aathithya - Girl name Aathithya means "The Sun or Lord Shiva" is used particulary in Tamil
- Ramindran - Boy name Ramindran means "Derived from Indra Vamsam" is used especially in Tamil
- Pavindran - The boy name Pavindran is chiefly used in Tamil, Pavindran means "Derived from Indra Vamsam"
Namesakes of Abiraami
We could not find any notable namesake.