Abirame meaning and origin
Principally used in Tamil, Abirame has its origin in Hebrew is a girl name. Abirame is version of new Abiram. Abiram's meaning is My Father is Exalted has its origin in Hebrew.
Variants of AbirameNames that rhyme with Abirame
Popularity of Abirame
Abirame is an uncommon name around the world.
Numerological aspects of Abirame
You are an active person but lack motivation and persistence to finish goals. Your great sense of humor makes you attractive in other people's eyes. Perhaps it's because you are so kind it makes selfish and evil people sick. You find a way to disappoint yourself even if there's no reason for disappointment. Stress hates your guts. Unexpected problems boost your confidence and raise your adrenaline because you look at them as ways to prove you can handle just about everything coming on your way.
Other names liked by name hunters that are similar to Abirame
- Janice means Form of Jane, God is Merciful or Yahweh is Gracious is used as a unisex name and came from Hebrew is prevalently used in English. Among girl names, acclaimed Janice was spotted at 492nd position in 1991 in United States
- Amariah - Meaning of Amariah is God has Promised or Whom God Spoke Of is specifically used in Marathi, Tamil and Oriya and is rooted from Hebrew is used as a unisex name
- Isabal means Or: God is My Oath and God is Perfection is used as a girl name is rooted from Hebrew. Isabal is derived from Isabelle.
- Jonni - Jonni's meaning is Modern Female Version of John or Jon or God is Gracious is used majorly in Danish, English and Swedish. Its origin is in Hebrew is a gender insensitive name
- Mikaere - Mikaeres origin is Hebrew is a boy name predominantly used in Maori, meaning of Mikaere is "Who is Like God?, Who is Like God and Messenger of God". Mikaere is resulted from Michael.
Namesakes of Abirame
We could not find any notable namesake.