Abiry meaning and origin
Boy name Abiry has its origin in Hebrew. Abiry is a version of prevalent Abir. Arabic name Abir, meaning of Abir is "Red Powder and Perfume".
Variants of AbiryNames that rhyme with Abiry
Popularity of Abiry
Abiry is an uncommon name around the globe.
Numerological aspects of Abiry
You never come up with a plan to achieve something but make your way as you go. You are the most active, livingly human being in your surroundings. You are an adventurer who follows his intuition. People admire your spirit. You have no enemies. You don't think twice before making a decision. You are dominant when it comes to relationships. Stick with your goals and don't give up until you become proud of yourself.
Looking for a name like Abiry? Please go through the following names
- Izreal - Origin of Anomalous Izreal is in Hebrew is a boy name, meaning of Izreal is "Prince of God and God Contended". Izreal is derivation of Israel.
- Jeramie - Prevalent unisex name Jeramie is specifically used in English has its roots in Hebrew, Jeramie means "In Use Since the Middle Ages or God will Uplift"
- Sharayah - The infrequent girl name Sharayah has its origin in Hebrew, Sharayah means "Poetess"
- Ezra - Unfading and Lofty Ezra primarily is used in Danish and Finnish, meaning of Ezra is "Help God is Help or (God Is) Help" is a gender insensitive name is originated from Hebrew. Commonly Accepted Ezra ranked at 59 position in 2018 on list of baby boy names in United States
- Zebidiah means Purple Panguin Cheerios is originated from Hebrew mainly used for both boys and girls is especially used in English and Marathi
Namesakes of Abiry
We could not find any notable namesake.