Abishan meaning and origin
Origin of Abishan is in Hebrew is a boy name is used dominantly in Tamil. Abishan is form of godly and modern Abisha. Abisha is variation of Abijah. Origin of Abisha is in Hebrew, meaning of Abisha is "The Lord is My Father and Gift of God".
Variants of AbishanNames that rhyme with Abishan
Popularity of Abishan
Abishan is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales where it has been in use since 2002 and achieved its top ranking of 2507 in 2008. Also, it is uncommon in France, where it has been in use since 2002 and peaked in 2011 when it ranked 2823rd. At least, 100 people around the globe have been given the name as per our evaluation.
Here's what numbers has to say about Abishan
You hate waking up at the same time in the morning if you don't have to. Remember that life is to have fun and don't worry much. You are interested in learning new and exciting things. You are an adventurer who follows his intuition. Changes don't represent a problem for you. On the contrary, you are all about change. You test your limits not to amaze others and prove you are courageous but to satisfy the adrenaline hunger inside your heart.
Other names liked by would be moms that are similar to Abishan
- Jemmy - Originated from Hebrew, Unconventional Jemmy is used as a unisex name which is principally used in English, Jemmy means "Supplant"
- Nir - Rare boy name Nir is rooted from Hebrew, meaning of Nir is "Ni, Water or To Plough" is dominantly used in Punjabi, English and Hebrew
- Joshuam - Joshuam's meaning is Funny and Yahweh is Salvation is rooted from Hebrew is bestowed upon boys. Joshuam is resultant of Joshua.
- Mikyla - Well-Liked Mikyla is originated from Hebrew is a baby girl name is used in English. Mikyla is English equivalent of Michaela. Also Mikyla is English form of Michelle
- Maty - The curious girl name Maty came from Hebrew, Maty means "Gift of God"
Namesakes of Abishan
We could not find any notable namesake.