Abna meaning and origin
Abna is used principally in English has its origin in Hebrew is bestowed upon baby boys. Abna is form of biblical and customary Abner. Meaning of Abner is Father of Lights, Ab and Father of Light Father is Light is used predominantly in Assamese and English has its origin in Hebrew.
Variants of Abna
View middle names that goes with Abna like Sige, Eder, Saer,Names that rhyme with Abna
Popularity of Abna
Abna is a familiar baby name in Indonesia and India. At least, 200 people globally have been given the name as per our findings.
Numerological analysis of Abna
Your soul is so sensitive that it allows you to feel other people's pain and suffering. You secretly believe that you are a genius. You are a good listener and friend. You are a freethinker. You don't share the usual opinion of things and the ordinary life perspective. You have high ideals. You need to communicate with people in order to expand your knowledge and widen your perspective. You are always open to experience something new.
You would love these names similar to Abna
- Gjin - Meaning of Gjin is Yahweh is Gracious used for boys used principally in Albanian is originated from Hebrew
- Chaviva - Odd girl name Chaviva came from Hebrew, Chaviva means "One who is Dearly Loved"
- Seonaid - Girl name Seonaid is of Hebrew origin which is used chiefly in Scottish and Gaelic languages, meaning of Seonaid is "Yahweh is Gracious"
- Mehetabel - Mehetabels origin is Hebrew, meaning of Mehetabel is "Who God Benefits" is used as a boy name
- Miguelle - Originated from Hebrew, Miguelle, used majorly in Spanish, Miguelle means "Who is Like God"
Namesakes of Abna
We could not find any notable namesake.