Abu-Hurairah meaning and origin
Abu-Hurairah notably is used in Arabic, meaning of Abu-Hurairah is "A Great Sahabi who is the Narrator of Many Traditions" is used as a baby boy name.Names that rhyme with Abu-Hurairah
Popularity of Abu-Hurairah
Abu-Hurairah is a rare baby name in England and Wales where it is still in use. At least, 3 people globally have been given the name as per our estimate.
Looking for names similar to Abu-Hurairah? Please go through the following names
- Izza - Unfamiliar and Modern girl name Izza means "Fame or Honour" is used commonly in Arabic
- Raasikh - Meaning of Raasikh is Deeply Rooted or Stable is commonly used in Arabic is a boy name
- Allmeria - Girl name Allmeria is used largely in Arabic, Allmeria means "Aristocratic Lady"
- Bura means Safe or Out of Danger aimed at baby boys is used largely in Arabic
- Abduljaleel - Sufficiently quirky and Modern boy name Abduljaleel means "Servant of the Sublime One or Revered" is commonly used in Arabic
Namesakes of Abu-Hurairah
We could not find any notable namesake.