AbuHanifah meaning and origin
AbuHanifah means Father of a Pious Woman is used in Arabic is used as a baby boy name.Names that rhyme with AbuHanifah
Popularity of AbuHanifah
AbuHanifah is an uncommon name around the world.
What numerology tells about AbuHanifah?
Positive energy adores your spirit. You are an adventurer who follows his intuition. You don't believe much in love. However, deep inside, you secretly wish to find someone who will prove you wrong. Forgive in order to receive forgiveness. You don't share the usual opinion of things and the ordinary life perspective. You love life and life loves you. Courage is what is missing in your life. People often mistake you for a fool but you always find an indirect way to prove them wrong.
Do you like AbuHanifah? Read these names too
- Muwaffaqa - Prevalently used in Arabic, Muwaffaqa is used as a girl name, meaning of Muwaffaqa is "Fortunate, Feminine of Muwaffaq or Successful"
- Nurah - Nurah's meaning is Light is a girl name is used in Arabic
- Elmeera dominantly is used in Arabic is a baby girl name, meaning of Elmeera is "Aristocratic Lady"
- Raha - Curious girl name Raha is commonly used in Arabic. Its origin is in Persian, meaning of Raha is "Peaceful, Open Air or Comfort"
- Romail - Meaning of Romail is Founder King of Rome is used as a boy name is substantially used in Arabic
Namesakes of AbuHanifah
We could not find any notable namesake.