Abul-Fath name meaning
What does Abul-Fath mean?
Meaning: Victorious and Father of Victory
Add to favorites
Abul-Fath is used commonly in Arabic, Abul-Fath means "Victorious or Father of Victory" is given to boys.Names that rhyme with Abul-Fath
How popular is the name Abul-Fath?
Abul-Fath is an uncommon name around the globe.
Do you like Abul-Fath? You would love these names
- Israr - Boy name Israr means "Insist or Privacy" is used in Arabic
- ShahAlam - ShahAlam's meaning is King of the World is specifically used in Arabic is aimed at boys
- Muizz - Recent and Unexpected choice Muizz commonly is used in Arabic, meaning of Muizz is "Strengthens, Honor or Comforter". Its origin is in Arabic is a baby boy name
- Safar - Used dominantly in Arabic, Safar means "A Devout Man or Travel", a boy name has origin in Arabic
- Suhaima - Girl name Suhaima is commonly used in Arabic. Its origin is in Arabic, Suhaima means "Small Arrow"
Famous people named Abul-Fath
We could not find any notable namesake.