AbulFazl meaning and origin
Used substantially in Arabic, AbulFazl is used as a baby boy name, AbulFazl means "Endowed with Bounty or Grace".Names that rhyme with AbulFazl
Popularity of AbulFazl
AbulFazl is an uncommon name around the world. At least, 40 people globally have been given the name as per our research.
What numbers say about AbulFazl?
You can easily get turned off by a person's reckless behavior or bad habits. You believe that art won't make you money, so you tend to focus on things that make a sure profit. Give art a chance. You thrive to learn as much as possible about every subject. You have a sharp mind and focus. You always watch not to hurt anyone's emotions. Your attitude is expressive and energetic. You are always direct because you hate to argue with people when it comes to misunderstandings.
If you like AbulFazl, you would love these names
- Taslima - Girl name Taslima is used largely in Arabic, meaning of Taslima is "Greeting or Feminine of Taslim"
- Noshaba - Used prevalently in Arabic, Noshaba is used as a baby girl name, Noshaba means "Water of Life or Elixir"
- Busharat - Meaning of Busharat is Good News is used as a baby boy name is specifically used in Arabic
- Rafi-Ud-Din - Boy name Rafi-Ud-Din means "Noble Person of the Religion" is prevalently used in Arabic
- Naheed - The curious girl name Naheed is used chiefly in Arabic is originated from Persian, Naheed means "Honorable or Generosity"
Namesakes of AbulFazl
We could not find any notable namesake.