Abuzar meaning and origin
Boy name Abuzar is used in Arabic language, Abuzar means "Name of Sahabi or Abuzar Jiya Da Tar Ips Hota Hai".Names that rhyme with Abuzar
Popularity of Abuzar
Abuzar is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales still in use today. Abuzar is a common name in Sudan, Bangladesh, Azerbaijan, Indonesia, Saudi Arabia, India and Pakistan while somewhat familiar name in Turkey, Malaysia, Tajikistan and Russia. At least, 10000 people globally have carried Abuzar as their given name according to our evaluation.
What numbers say about Abuzar?
You need to listen to people occasionally to make them feel better and important. You don't brag with your success and tend to keep a low profile. Unfortunately, you are not a keeper because you don't know how to love a person. You are a hard worker who wants to give their best to accomplish more on a professional level. You are mentally strong, self-confident but lack understanding for people's feelings.
You would love these names similar to Abuzar
- Nabih - Meaning of Nabih is Eminent or Intelligent given to baby boys and of Arabic origin is especially used in Arabic
- Lalma - Dominantly used in Arabic, Lalma means "Piece of Land that Defends Only on Rain" is aimed at baby girls
- Dab predominantly is used in Arabic is originated from Basque and Latin, meaning of Dab is "Manifestation or Nature" is bestowed upon baby boys
- AbdAlMatin - Boy name AbdAlMatin is particulary used in Arabic language, meaning of AbdAlMatin is "Servant of the Strong"
- Baleegh - Boy name Baleegh is particulary used in Arabic language, meaning of Baleegh is "Eloquent, Learned or Major"
Namesakes of Abuzar
- Abuzar Aydamirov, Chechen novelist and poet