Adarsh meaning and origin
Curious unisex name Adarsh is substantially used in Sanskrit, Marathi, Assamese, Sikh, Malayalam, Hindi, Gujarati, Tamil, Telugu, Indian, Kannada, Bengali and Oriya, Adarsh means "Perfection, Excellence, Ideal or The Sun" is rooted from Sanskrit. Adarsh is form of spiritual Aadarsh. Rare Sanskrit Aadarsh, meaning of Aadarsh is "Ideal, Lord Shiva and The Sun".
Variants of AdarshNames that rhyme with Adarsh
Popularity of Adarsh
Adarsh is a unique baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1975 and was able to reach the top 3000 names. In 2008, it ranked 2941st when 40 boys were named Adarsh. Over 550 babies in United States have been named Adarsh. The name is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales where it has been in use since 1996 and peaked in 1996 when it ranked 2357th. But Adarsh is a popular baby name in India where every 1 in 40000 have the name. At least, 40000 people around the globe have been given the name as per our estimate.
Here's what numbers has to say about Adarsh
You have a clear opinion of things You know a way out but prefer to dwell in your comfort zone. You always have the best ideas and persistence to realize each and one of them at work. You are a self-motivated, ambitious, and intuitive person who rarely hears what others have to say when it comes to business. You have a sharp mind and focus. Your failures motivate you. Your first instinct about someone as a person is the one you should listen.
Looking for a name like Adarsh? Please go through the following names
- Khush - Used notably in Tamil and Bengali offbeat and modernistic, Khush is used as a baby boy name, Khush means "Happy or Happiness"
- Srikant - Boy name Srikant is used in Oriya, Gujarati and Telugu, meaning of Srikant is "Lover of Wealth, Light or Wisdom" came from Sanskrit
- Shankar - Unexpected Shankar is used largely in Malayalam and Indian aimed at boys, Shankar means "Tamil Music Director Shankar or Lord Shiva" is of Sanskrit origin
- Anandita means Joyful, Delighted or Happy has origin in Sanskrit particulary used in Bengali, Marathi and Malayalam is used as a gender-neutral name
- Arundhati - Unfamiliar and Fresh girl name Arundhati is used predominantly in Telugu, Marathi and Sikh and originated from Sanskrit, Arundhati means "One who is Not Restrained or Fidelity"
Namesakes of Adarsh
- Adarsh Sein Anand, 29th Chief Justice of India
- In 1988 drama, romance film, Jawani Ki Lahren, Adarsh Tandon played N.
Lists having Adarsh
- Boys names beginning with A
- Girls names beginning with A
- Sanskrit Baby Names
- Indian Baby Names
- Hindi Baby Names
- Assamese Baby Names
- Bengali Baby Names
- Gujarati Baby Names
- Kannada Baby Names
- Malayalam Baby Names
- Marathi Baby Names
- Tamil Baby Names
- Telugu Baby Names
- Baby Names that mean Perfection
- Baby Names that mean Excellence
- Baby Names that mean Sun