Adeleine meaning and origin
Creative and adventurous Adeleine is used mostly in Swedish, Norwegian, Danish and Finnish has its origin in Germanic and Hebrew is bestowed upon girls. Adeleine is variation of Adelena. Adelena is form of enduring and widespread Adeline. Also Adelena is form of immutable and commonly accepted Adelina. Also Adelena is spelling variation of ADAL;LEN. Adelena means Noble Kind has its origin in Germanic and Hebrew. Also. Adeleine is variation of long standing and leading fashinable Adeline. Adeline is variation of AdeleAdelina. Adeline is equivalent of Adela in French and English languages. Also Adeline is form of Adelaide in English language.
Variants of Adeleine
Adeline, Adelena, Adela, Adelaide, Adalene, Edeline, Adelene, Adelina, Adalena, Adalaide, Adelise, Adalie, Adell, Adele, Adalayde, Alline, Aleit, Eline, Adelice, Adalheidis, Adaliz, Adelais, Adelheid, Adélaïde, Adaliene, Adalia, Edelyn, Edith, Adalina, Ada, AlidaNames that rhyme with Adeleine
Popularity of Adeleine
In United States, Adeleine is a unique name where it has been in use since 1998 and has secured the place in top 5000 names. In 2015, it ranked 4568th when 30 girls were named Adeleine. There are over 285 babies that have been given the name Adeleine in United States. Adeleine is a rare baby name in England and Wales where it is still in use and also in France. Also, Adeleine is a familiar name in DR Congo, Cameroon and Haiti. At least, 400 people globally have carried Adeleine as their given name according to our estimate.
What numerology tells about Adeleine?
People who only care about their own good and satisfaction make you nervous and mad because you are all about helping others. You should avoid treating other people like you are better than them. You can't stand in one place for a long time because it bores you. You hate the usual 9 to 5 way of working and prefer freelance working instead of a regular job. You prefer to handle things alone. This reflects your self-confidence and self-reliance.
You would love these names similar to Adeleine
- Siver - Meaning of Siver is A Beautiful Bride and Wife used for boys and is used primarily in Swedish and Norwegian has its origin in Nordic and Old Norse. Siver is manly version of Siv.
- Arsam - New-fangled and Creative and adventurous Arsam commonly is used in Swedish, Danish and Norwegian aimed at boys, meaning of Arsam is "Powerful, Strong" is of Persian origin
- Junu is equivalent of Jon in Finnish language
- Jarmo - The boy name Jarmo came from Hebrew, Jarmo means "God Raised or Yahwe Uplifts" is used in Danish, Finnish and Norwegian
- Karelius is Latin equivalent of Karl. Also Karelius is form of Any Name Beginning with Kar- in Latin language
Namesakes of Adeleine
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Adeleine
- Girl names beginning with A
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- German Girl Names
- Hebrew Girl Names
- Danish Girl Names
- Finnish Girl Names
- Norwegian Girl Names
- Swedish Girl Names
- Girl names that starts with Ade
- Girl names that ends with -ine
- Baby Names that mean Noble
- Baby Names that mean Nobility
- Baby Names that mean Kind
- Baby Names that mean Brightness
- Baby Names that mean Sweet
- Baby Names that mean Honorable