Adelena meaning and origin
Adelena's meaning is Noble Kind is used as a baby girl name which is specifically used in Danish, Swedish, Finnish and English came from Hebrew and Germanic. Adelena is a variant form of acclaimed and venerable Adelina. Adelina is variant of widespread and biblical Ada. Also Adelina is variant of eternal and widespread Adela. Adelina is also variant of timeless, frequently used and fashinable Adeline. Adelina is also version of desirable and all time favorite Alida. Also Adelina is variant spelling of ADAL;LIN. Unconventional German, Latin and Germanic Adelina, meaning of Adelina is "Noble". Adelena is a version of in fashion in fashion and desirable Adeline. Adeline is a version of AdeleAdelina. Adeline is form of Adela in French and English languages. Also Adeline is English equivalent of Adelaide. Adeline means Sweet and Nobility is rooted from Old High German and Germanic. Queer girl name Adelena means "Noble Kind" which is rooted from Hebrew and Germanic is notably used in Danish, Swedish, Finnish and English. Adelena is formed by unexpected choice ADAL and everlasting and outstanding LEN. LEN is a version of pleasing and perennial Lena, which itself is a short of Lenno, which itself is abridged form of Lennox, which itself is English form of Leonard. LEN is English form of Leonard.
Variants of Adelena
Adalena, Adeline, Adelina, Adelaide, Adela, Adalene, Edeline, Adelene, Ada, Alida, Adalina, Adalberaht, Adalayde, Alline, Aleit, Eline, Adelice, Adalheidis, Adaliz, Adelais, Adelheid, Adélaïde, Adalaide, Adelise, Adalie, Adell, Adele, Adaliene, Adalia, Edelyn, Edith, Adabella, Adda, Adalinda, Adah, Adiel, Agda, Leda, AdaleenaNames that rhyme with Adelena
Popularity of Adelena
Adelena is a unique baby name in United States, it has been in use since 1915 and was able to reach the top 4000 names. In 1918, it ranked 3244th when 33 girls were named Adelena. Over 265 people have been named Adelena in United States. Also, Adelena is a familiar name in Philippines. At least, 200 people globally have been given the name as per our evaluation.
Here's what numbers has to say about Adelena
You love people with an attitude but open to discussion and hearing new opinions. Do what your heart tells you to do. Otherwise, you will end up unhappy. Failure is a part of success and everyone knows it. What others struggle to achieve comes out naturally for you. You are daring and courageous. You can win anyone's attention with your charm. You have a sharp focus and nothing slips your eye.
Do you like Adelena? Other names you would love
- Conrada - Especially used in Spanish and Italian far-out, Conrada means "Bold or Counsel" and a girl name is originated from Germanic and Old High German
- Clarina - Meaning of Clarina is Clear or Bright used for girls which is used especially in Danish, Finnish and German is of Latin origin
- Silka - Infrequent girl name Silka means "Indication of the Gender of Caecilier or Blind" which came from Latin is substantially used in Icelandic and German
- Arnaud - Meaning of Arnaud is The Eagle Rules or Introduced into Britain During the Norman Conquest is originated from Germanic and Old High German used prevalently in English and French is a boy name
- Bettine - The uncommon girl name Bettine has its origin in Hebrew and Latin, used primarily in Swedish and Norwegian languages, Bettine means "My God is Perfect"
Namesakes of Adelena
We could not find any notable namesake.