Adelfina meaning and origin
Adelfina is variant form of Adolfina. Adolfina is variation of Adolfa.
Variants of AdelfinaNames that rhyme with Adelfina
Popularity of Adelfina
Adelfina is a rare baby name in United States there is very thin chances of it still being given. Also, Adelfina is a familiar name in Tanzania, Indonesia, Mexico, Venezuela, Colombia and Dominican Republic. According to our evaluation, over 2000 babies have been named Adelfina globally.
Numerological aspects of Adelfina
It wouldn't hurt you if you opened your mind and hear different opinions on different matters. Positive energy adores your spirit. You are a walking motivation and inspire people to take control over their lives and make the best of themselves. You are a blending mix of creativity and brains. You don't brag with your success and tend to keep a low profile. Stop treating people like you are better than them even if you really are.
Looking for a name like Adelfina? Please go through the following names
- Tanvi - Tanvi's meaning is Goddess of Beauty, Caring Loving Good Hearted or Slender used for girls has its origin in Sanskrit is used mostly in Indian, Assamese and Bengali
- Abedallah - Odd boy name Abedallah has its origin in Quran and Arabic, meaning of Abedallah is "Servant of Allah, Servant of God and The Servant of God". Abedallah is a resultant of Abdullah.
- Hurrah - Boy name Hurrah is used mostly in Sindhi and Arabic, meaning of Hurrah is "Liberal or Free"
- Omran - Uncustomary Omran is used prevalently in Arabic and Gujarati, Omran means "Solid Structure or Lifetime" is bestowed upon boys
- Fatimah - Meaning of Fatimah is And Mary or The Other Three were Aisha has its origin in Arabic and is used principally in Arabic and Sindhi is used for baby girls
Namesakes of Adelfina
We could not find any notable namesake.