Adelfo meaning and origin
Meaning of Adelfo is Male Friend is originated from Old Greek is a baby boy name.Names that rhyme with Adelfo
Popularity of Adelfo
Adelfo is an uncommon baby name in United States, in use since 1989, peaked in 1993 when it ranked 6223rd and last appeared in 2009. But Adelfo is a popular baby name in Mexico where every 1 in 20000 have the name. According to our research, at least 10000 people have been bestowed Adelfo around the globe.
Numerological analysis of Adelfo
People are afraid of you sometimes because of your hard-core beliefs and independence. You have a restless spirit and booming energy. Deep inside you want someone to take over your dominance and take over the control. You believe that art won't make you money, so you tend to focus on things that make a sure profit. Give art a chance. You have this perfect life everyone admires. However, your life is far from perfect, and so are you.
Do you like Adelfo? Other names you would love
- Katlynne - Unheard-of Katlynne is used in English and English came from Old Greek, Katlynne means "Medieval English Form of the Irish Caitlin or Pure" is bestowed upon both sexes
- Brisha - The curious girl name Brisha is used predominantly in Marathi and Tamil, Brisha means "Beloved" has its origin in Old Greek
- Tygo - Preeminent Tygo principally is used in Dutch, meaning of Tygo is "Hitting the Mark" and a boy name has its origin in Old Greek
- Doretta - Acclaimed and Perennial girl name Doretta is originated from Old Greek is used commonly in English. Doretta is English equivalent of Dora
- Margrét - Particulary used in Finnish, Danish and Icelandic, Margrét is used as a girl name. It is rooted from Old Greek, meaning of Margrét is "The Pearl"
Namesakes of Adelfo
- Adelfo Galli in movie Gli ultimi as Actor