Adelik meaning and origin
Adelik's meaning is Successful or Full of Concentration is used as a baby boy name is prevalently used in Marathi and Hindi.Names that rhyme with Adelik
Popularity of Adelik
Adelik is an uncommon name around the globe.
Numerological aspects of Adelik
You always watch not to hurt anyone's emotions. You have the ability to predict things before they happen thanks to your strong intuition. You are an active person who always plans every detail but has plan B in your sleeve, in case something goes wrong. You can turn from the excessive thinker into a careless child in no time. You love people with an attitude but open to discussion and hearing new opinions.
Go through the following names similar to Adelik
- Yashraj - The uncommon and contemporary unisex name Yashraj means "King of Fame or King of Victory" is particulary used in Marathi and Hindi
- Prinit largely is used in Hindi, Kannada and Gujarati, meaning of Prinit is "Pleased or Gratified" is given to boys
- Siddham - Boy name Siddham means "The Script of Buddha, Blessed or Accomplished" is used specifically in Marathi and Hindi
- Ugrakali - The girl name Ugrakali is majorly used in Hindi and Sanskrit, Ugrakali means "Fierce or Black or Goddess Durga in her Dreadful Form"
- Tamohara - Boy name Tamohara is principally used in Sanskrit and Hindi which originated from Sanskrit, meaning of Tamohara is "One who Removes Darkness"
Namesakes of Adelik
We could not find any notable namesake.