Adhinav meaning and origin
Adhinav's meaning is Intelligent or Innovative is used as a boy name is dominantly used in Oriya, Malayalam, Kannada, Marathi, Telugu, Tamil, Bengali, Hindi and Gujarati.Names that rhyme with Adhinav
Popularity of Adhinav
Adhinav is an uncommon name around the globe.
What numbers say about Adhinav?
You need to practice listening. You are sometimes manipulative and hated for it. When it comes to relationships, you hate monogamy and easily fall in and out of love. You hang around with different people, so you can widen your life perspective and expand your knowledge. You are scared of failure and getting hurt by the people you love. You hate waking up at the same time in the morning if you don't have to.
Do you like Adhinav? Other names you would love
- Vasundara - The unisex name Vasundara is used particulary in Bengali, Gujarati and Telugu, Vasundara means "The Earth"
- Sonaksh - Boy name Sonaksh means "One Golden Eye" is chiefly used in Telugu, Hindi and Bengali
- Mrudani is used commonly in Bengali and Telugu, Mrudani means "Another Name for Parvathi or Another Name of Parvati" is a girl name
- Pranesh - Especially used in Kannada and Hindi atypical and modernistic, Pranesh bestowed upon baby boys, meaning of Pranesh is "Lord of Life"
- Vibhatsu means Fought All the Battle by Fair Means is used as a boy name is specifically used in Telugu, Marathi and Gujarati
Namesakes of Adhinav
We could not find any notable namesake.