Adi Putra meaning and origin
Meaning: Son and Prince
Add to favorites
Adi Putra means Son or Prince is rooted from Malay, majorly used in Malay is generally used for baby boys.Names that rhyme with Adi Putra
Popularity of Adi Putra
Adi Putra is a rare name around the world.
Do you like Adi Putra? Read these names too
- LeeRoy - Mainly used in English persistent and lofty, LeeRoy aimed at boys has its origin in French, meaning of LeeRoy is "King"
- Liwliwa - The girl name Liwliwa means "Inspiration" is originated from Tagalog is used principally in Tagalog
- Kaiyo - Meaning of Kaiyo is Generation Child is a baby girl name
- DeLisa means Gives Pleasure is a baby girl name, largely used in English came from Latin and Hebrew
- Ericsen - Boy name Ericsen means "The Son of Eric" has its origin in Scandinavian. Ericsen is derivation of Ericson.
Namesakes of Adi Putra
We could not find any notable namesake.