Adiærf meaning and origin
Usage: Swedish and Old Swedish
Add to favorites
Adiærf is Swedish cognate of Ádiarfr.Names that rhyme with Adiærf
Popularity of Adiærf
Adiærf is an extremely rare name around the globe.
Looking for names similar to Adiærf? Please go through the following names
- Ærinbiorn - Boy name Ærinbiorn is used in Swedish and Old Swedish. Ærinbiorn is Swedish cognate of Arnbiorn
- Tinea - Prevalent girl name Tinea is used predominantly in Danish and Finnish. Tinea is form of Tine in Frisian language
- Sigurður particulary is used in Faroese, Danish and Icelandic, meaning of Sigurður is "Defender, Guard or Victory". It is rooted from Old Norse is given to boys
- Ísidóra - Well-Known girl name Ísidóra is used dominantly in Swedish and Icelandic. Ísidóra is form of Isidora in Icelandic language
- Gerborg is Swedish form of Gerburg
Namesakes of Adiærf
We could not find any notable namesake.