Adija meaning and origin
Girl name Adija is used majorly in Hindi, meaning of Adija is "Goddess Parvati".
Variants of AdijaNames that rhyme with Adija
Popularity of Adija
Adija is a rare baby name in France where it may not be used now. But Adija is a popular baby name in Nigeria where every 1 in 20000 have the name as well as in, Tanzania and Cameroon. According to our findings, at least 30000 people have been bestowed Adija around the globe.
What numerology tells about Adija?
You need to be in charge of your emotions otherwise, your emotions will control your mind and life in general, you believe. Stop treating people like you are better than them even if you really are. Situations and people don't bother you much unless they concern you in some way. Even though you are a sensitive person, you hate being around people who don't have a problem with expressing their emotions.
Do you like Adija? Read these names too
- Ujila - Girl name Ujila is predominantly used in Hindi language, Ujila means "Sunrise"
- Chandrabh - Meaning of Chandrabh is Moon Light used for baby boys is used majorly in Hindi
- Yogadev is used particulary in Hindi is a boy name, Yogadev means "Lord of Meditation"
- Chrirag - Meaning of Chrirag is Lamp is specifically used in Hindi is used for baby boys
- Shailya - Used in Hindi, Shailya means "Boundary or Arrow" is aimed at baby boys
Namesakes of Adija
We could not find any notable namesake.