Adilah meaning and origin
Far-out Adilah is used mainly in Kannada, Swahili, Arabic and African, Adilah means "Equal, Just or Honest" given to baby girls is originated from Arabic. Adilah is variant of prevalent and modernistic Adila. Adila's meaning is Honest, Just and The Word Adala Which is of the Meaning to Act Justly has its origin in Arabic.
Variants of AdilahNames that rhyme with Adilah
Popularity of Adilah
Adilah is an uncommon baby name in England and Wales and may not be used now as it was last seen in 2004. But Adilah is a popular baby name in Afghanistan where every 1 in 500 have the name. At least, 70000 people globally have been given the name as per our research.
What numerology tells about Adilah?
You aren't selfish, so you allow everyone in it. Perhaps it's because you are so kind it makes selfish and evil people sick. You doubt everything you hear or see because you like to know the core of things before you accept their representation. You hate monotony and everything that has to be done in routine. In order to be inspirational to others, you have to create a life worth admiring. Your attitude is expressive and energetic.
Looking for names similar to Adilah? Please go through the following names
- Lakisha - Famous unisex name Lakisha means "Happy, She who Lives or Woman" which of Swahili and English-American origin is used commonly in English, Arabic and Tamil languages. On the list of baby girl names, desirable Lakisha was spotted at 434th position in 1984 in United States
- Winda - Uncommon girl name Winda is originated from African-Swahili, Winda means "Hunt"
- Masika means Born During the Rainy Season or Rainy Season In the Infants used for baby girls is of African-Swahili origin is especially used in Swahili and African
- Saida - Unfamiliar Arabic, Hebrew and Japanese Saida is used as a girl name and is mainly used in Arabic, English and Swahili, meaning of Saida is "Helper or Tributary"
- Leyda means He Who Wins is used as a girl name is rooted from African-Swahili and Old Greek. Leyda is spelling variation of Leda.
Namesakes of Adilah
- Adilah Barnes in Erin Brockovich as Actress