Adithyan meaning and origin
Adithyan is used mostly in Tamil has its origin in Sanskrit is a baby boy name. Adithyan is variant of dominant and angelic Aditya. Aditya means Thesun and The Sun has its origin in Sanskrit.
Variants of AdithyanNames that rhyme with Adithyan
Popularity of Adithyan
Adithyan is a familiar baby name in India. According to our evaluation, over 300 babies have been named Adithyan globally.
What numerology tells about Adithyan?
You are self-reliant, self-motivated and persistent. You are hard-working by nature and success drives you. You hate waking up at the same time in the morning if you don't have to. You believe that nothing is impossible until your heart beats. Trust your intuition when it tells you a person isn't to be trusted. You believe in yourself because it's the secret to achieving your aspirations and realize your life goals.
Do you like Adithyan? You would love these names
- MaariSami - Boy name MaariSami is chiefly used in Tamil language, meaning of MaariSami is "Prosperous or God of Rain"
- Maruthy - Used specifically in Tamil, Maruthy means "Son of Marut - Hindu Wind God or Son of Marut" is a girl name
- Dharshasan - Boy name Dharshasan means "Talented" is used mainly in Tamil
- Luxmipriya means A Person who Devotes to Goddess Lakshmi is a girl name is used in Tamil
- Kaibagam - The girl name Kaibagam is used in Tamil, Kaibagam means "God Name"
Namesakes of Adithyan
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Adithyan
- Boy names beginning with A
- Sanskrit Boy Names
- Indian Boy Names
- Tamil Boy Names
- Baby Names that mean Sun
- Baby Names that mean Bright
- Baby Names that mean Lord
- Baby Names that mean Son
- Baby Names that mean Goddess
- Baby Names that mean Parvati
- Baby Names that mean First
- Baby Names that mean Belonging
- Baby Names that mean Risen