Adityesa meaning and origin
Adityesa substantially is used in Sanskrit is a boy name, meaning of Adityesa is "Lord of the Adityas".Names that rhyme with Adityesa
Popularity of Adityesa
Adityesa is an extremely rare name around the world.
Numerological aspects of Adityesa
You deserve the best because you are simply the best. The people with number 5 as their personality no are active and outgoing. When it comes to friendships, you respect the people you hang out with and you are always there to give a hand when needed. Having letter A as your capstone reveals how you look at life and other people. You are an ambitious person, who's driven by success and high aspirations.
Parents who liked Adityesa, loved these names
- Trin - Girl name Trin is originated from Sanskrit and English, Trin means "Pure, Grass and Short Form of Katrina". Trin is a short form of Trina.
- Yaspal - Originated from Sanskrit, Yaspal means "Protector of Fame" is given to boys. Yaspal is derivative of Yashpal.
- Gundra substantially is used in Sanskrit, meaning of Gundra is "Nut Grass" is given to boys
- Brhadasva - The boy name Brhadasva means "Possesses Mighty Horses, Wealthy or Fleet-footed or Strong" is dominantly used in Sanskrit
- Barhin - Barhin's meaning is Peacock or A Kind of Perfume is used particulary in Sanskrit is bestowed upon boys
Namesakes of Adityesa
We could not find any notable namesake.