Adnaan meaning and origin
Adnaan's meaning is Bravery or Lion is originated from Arabic is a boy name is used chiefly in Arabic. Adnaan is form of desirable Adnan. Adnan is Latin equivalent of The Arabic Name عدنان Meaning Settler. Meaning of Adnan is Settle and Good Fortune is originated from Arabic and English.
Variants of AdnaanNames that rhyme with Adnaan
Popularity of Adnaan
Adnaan is an uncommon baby name in still in use in United States. Also, it is among the top 800 boy names in England and Wales. There are over 237 babies that have been given the name Adnaan in England and Wales. Also, Adnaan is a familiar name in South Africa, Bangladesh, Somalia, England, India and Pakistan. At least, 1000 people globally have carried Adnaan as their given name according to our estimate.
Adnaan in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
Here's what numbers has to say about Adnaan
It wouldn't hurt you if you opened your mind and hear different opinions on different matters. In order to keep your motivation high, you must interact with people every now and then. You respond to occurrences in an unusual, impulsive but also creative way. You never get too obsessed with a person because you know that everything in life is temporary, especially relationships. You have a clear opinion of things
Do you like Adnaan? Other names you would love
- Tajwar - Infrequent and Modernistic Tajwar is used largely in Arabic bestowed upon baby boys, Tajwar means "Royal or Ruler"
- Fadlallah - The boy name Fadlallah means "Grace of God or Favour of Allah" which is dominantly used in Arabic has origin in Arabic
- Uqaab means Eagle is used principally in Arabic is a baby boy name
- Boutros came from Old Greek and Arabic, meaning of Boutros is "Masters of the Arab Cultural Renaissance or Arabic Form of Peter" used as a boy name is used in Arabic
- AbdulMedjid - Boy name AbdulMedjid means "Servant of the Glorious One" is used primarily in Arabic
Namesakes of Adnaan
We could not find any notable namesake.