Adre meaning and origin
Adre is a variant transcription of Atre. Used in Hindi language uncommon, Atre, Atre means "The Son of Sage Atri to whom Dattatreya was Born".
Variants of Adre
View middle names that goes with Adre like Pyn, Iean, Cillian, Steeve, Kjay,Names that rhyme with Adre
Popularity of Adre
Adre is a rare baby name in United States, chances of it being still in use are very slim. Also, Adre is a familiar name in South Africa, DR Congo and Indonesia. According to our research, at least 700 people have been bestowed Adre around the globe.
Here's what numbers has to say about Adre
You are an active person who always plans every detail but has plan B in your sleeve, in case something goes wrong. You don't bother with explaining much because people hear only what they want to hear. You prefer originality and hard work instead of taking the easier road to success. People admire your spirit. You prefer to follow your intuition rather than follow rules and suggestions. You never take a leap of faith but do things with a plan.
Other names similar to Adre, for would be moms
- Sabbir - Unexpected baby boy name Sabbir means "Patient"
- Ciandra - Ciandra's meaning is Surrounded By Light aimed at baby girls is of Italian origin
- Arton - Meaning of Arton is From 'ar' meaning gold or 'tun' meaning town, together meaning Golden Town is used as a boy name
- Rokia - Uncommon girl name Rokia has origin in Arab, meaning of Rokia is "Charm or Magic"
- Seina - Seina's meaning is Sei Meaning Star is bestowed upon girls
Namesakes of Adre
- Adrea Teasdale in Emilie as Actress
- Adreana Gonzalez in Georgia Rule as Actress
- Adrenalynn in Cheerleaders as Actress