Adreena meaning and origin
Adreena is a variant spelling of Adrina. Adrina is a short version of Adriana.
Variants of Adreena
View middle names that goes with Adreena like Teia,Names that rhyme with Adreena
Popularity of Adreena
Adreena is an uncommon baby name in United States, in use since 1989, peaked in 1989 when it ranked 7447th. Over 103 people have been named Adreena in United States. As per our evaluation, over 100 people has been named Adreena globally.
Numerological analysis of Adreena
Work on your ability to understand how people feel. You are self-reliant, self-motivated and persistent. You are a daydreamer who can spend hours of wandering your imaginative world. You are the most passionate partner your lovers have ever had. You are all about adventure and travel. You have a sharp mind and focus. You deserve the best because you are simply the best. You are daring and courageous.
Do you like Adreena? You would love these names
- Bella - Dominant and Conifer Latin, Italian and Hebrew Bella means "Beautiful, Or: God is My Oath or God is Perfection", a gender insensitive name is substantially used in Norwegian, Finnish and Danish
- Santon - Meaning of Santon is From the Sandy Farm is prevalently used in English which came from Latin is used as a baby boy name
- Urmi - Urmi's meaning is Wave is largely used in Kannada, Marathi and Estonian. Its origin is in Latin is aimed at both genders
- Milko - Boy name Milko is used in Slavic and Finnish and rooted from Hebrew and Latin, meaning of Milko is "Wetteifernde, Loving or Glory"
- Orien - Originated from Old Greek and Latin, Outlandish Orien mostly bestowed upon both genders, Orien means "Or"
Namesakes of Adreena
We could not find any notable namesake.