Adreeta meaning and origin
Adreeta is form of new Adrita. Adrita means Supportive, Independent and One who is Loved by Everyone is originated from Sanskrit.
Variants of AdreetaNames that rhyme with Adreeta
Popularity of Adreeta
Adreeta is an uncommon name around the world.
What numerology tells about Adreeta?
Having this letter as your capstone reveals your self-consumption and self-absorption. There isn't a person you can't charm. You deserve the best because you are simply the best. Your motto is: be the change you want to see in the world and make a difference while you are alive. Having letter A as your capstone reveals how you look at life and other people. Your great sense of humor makes you attractive in other people's eyes.
Go through the following names similar to Adreeta
- Akampita - Boy name Akampita means "Calm or Unshaken" is used commonly in Sanskrit
- Shylpha means Perfectly Created, Statue and Well-proportioned is a girl name has origin in Sanskrit. Shylpha is derivative of Shilpa.
- Camikara majorly is used in Sanskrit, meaning of Camikara is "Gold" is used as a boy name
- Brhadagni is used dominantly in Sanskrit, Brhadagni means "Mighty Fire" is given to boys
- Amaruka - Predominantly used in Sanskrit, Amaruka bestowed upon baby boys, meaning of Amaruka is "Son of Immortal"
Namesakes of Adreeta
We could not find any notable namesake.