Adreetah meaning and origin
Adreetah is derivative of Adrita. Originated from Sanskrit, Adrita, Adrita means "Independent and A Respected Woman".Names that rhyme with Adreetah
Popularity of Adreetah
Adreetah is an extremely rare name around the globe.
Numerological aspects of Adreetah
You hate copying others. You are not like other people. You can't get used to a boring life and monotony. You need to communicate with people in order to expand your knowledge and widen your perspective. It intrigues you to know how the world started from scratch. You are an opportunist with an optimistic attitude. You work hard so you can reach some level of financial stability. It's time you change your attitude when it comes to love and start focusing on your goals.
If you like Adreetah, you would love these names
- Amlana - Predominantly used in Sanskrit, Amlana means "Bright, Clear or Unwithered" is used for baby boys
- Kerkhi means A Gold Necklace is used substantially in Sanskrit is bestowed upon boys
- Nayat means Leading or Guiding is used chiefly in Sanskrit is a boy name
- Granthika - Used in Sanskrit, Granthika means "Astrologist" is used for baby boys
- Dharmadhara - Used principally in Sanskrit, Dharmadhara means "Supporter of Dharma" is a baby boy name
Namesakes of Adreetah
We could not find any notable namesake.