Adrienne meaning and origin
Of Latin origin, Leading In demand, Durable and Well-Known Adrienne is used as a unisex name and is chiefly used in Danish, French, English, Swedish, Finnish and Norwegian, Adrienne means "From Hadria, Adriatic Sea or From Adria". Adrienne is variant form of illustrous Adria. Perennial and Sky-scraping Adria dominantly is used in English, meaning of Adria is "From Hadria and Woman from Hadria" is rooted from Latin and Arabic. Adrienne is version of preeminent, enduring and in fashion Adriana. Adriana is version of AdrienAdria. Adriana is feminine form of Adrianus. Originated from Latin, Currently Skyrocketing and Noteworthy Adriana, Adriana means "Woman from Hadria and Square Room".. It is celebrated on September 8th.
Variants of Adrienne
View middle names that goes with Adrienne like Betty, Leann, Clara, Nora, Makenzie, Ellie,Names that rhyme with Adrienne
Popularity of Adrienne
Adrienne is a popular name in United States given to over 67383 babies in 174 years. At present the moniker is on a rise, in 1983, it ranked 140th when 2078 parents chose the moniker for their baby girls. Moreover, the first name has been to the top 500 baby names an astounding 67 times Also, Adrienne is a popular name in France given to over 34914 babies in 118 years. Currently the name is rising, in 1903, it ranked 44th when 1228 parents chose the moniker for their baby girls. Additionally, the given name has been in the top 50 baby names 12 times
Adrienne is a familiar baby name in Ireland, it had been in use since 1964 and was last seen in 2007, during its 34 years of usage, it was able to reach the top 100 names. In 1964, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 74 on girl names chart when 84 babies were given the name Adrienne. Over 1042 people have been named Adrienne in Ireland. Adrienne is a unique baby name in England and Wales, it has been in use since 1996 and was able to reach the top 700 names. In 1996, it achieved its highest ever ranking of 608 on girl names chart when 40 babies were named Adrienne. There are over 239 babies that have been given the name Adrienne in England and Wales.
But Adrienne is a popular baby name in DR Congo where every 1 in 3000 have the name as well as in, Canada and England. As per our evaluation, over 150000 babies have been bestowed Adrienne around the globe.
Adrienne in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
What numbers say about Adrienne?
You are passionate when it comes to relationships but cool off too easily. You love your freedom and respect other people's freedom too. You are the innovator, the one who organizes parties or sleepovers, and the initiator for doing unusual stuff. You are not like other people. You can't get used to a boring life and monotony. You remind people that life is for you to live it, and not survive, something many do these days.
Looking for a name like Adrienne? Please go through the following names
- Dominika - Rare girl name Dominika is originated from Latin, meaning of Dominika is "Of the Lord Belonging to God or Belonging to the Lord" is used largely in German, Danish and Finnish languages
- Reene - Dominant and Ever lasting girl name Reene is used in Finnish and Swedish is rooted from Latin and African-Hausa languages. Reene is Finnish equivalent of Rene
- Lorenn means Crowned with Laurel, From Laurentum Stem End and Sweet Bay Tree Symbolic of Honor and Victory is a baby girl name has origin in Latin. Lorenn is derived from Lauren.
- Mylo - Originated from Latin, Offbeat Mylo is used as a unisex name, Mylo means "Merciful" is notably used in English
- Maja - Prevailing girl name Maja is notably used in Greenlandic and Finnish, meaning of Maja is "Magic Power or Great Mother" came from Sanskrit and Arabic
Namesakes of Adrienne
- Adrienne Lecouvreur, (5 April 1692 – 20 March 1730 Born in Damery
- Adrienne Vittadini, American fashion designer
- Adrienne Cahalan, only woman competing
- Adrienne Burgess, UK-based Australian actress
- Adrienne Fazan, American film editor
- Adrienne Miller, American writer
- Adrienne von Speyr, Swiss Catholic physician, writer and theologian
- Adrienne Kennaway, illustrator and writer of children's picture books
- Adrienne Koch, American historian
- Adrienne Rich, American poet, essayist and feminist
- Adrienne Clarkson, Hong Kong-born Canadian journalist and stateswoman
- Adrienne Barbeau, American actress
- Adrienne Ames, American film actress
- Adrienne Monnier, French bookseller, writer, and publisher
- Adrienne La Russa, American actress
- Adrienne Frantz, American actress and singer-songwriter
- Adrienne Bailon, American singer, actress and TV personality
- Adrienne Mayor, historian of ancient science and a classical folklorist
- Adrienne Hill, English actress
- Adrienne Wilkinson, American actress
- Adrienne Bolland, French test pilot and the first woman to fly over the Andes between Chile and Argentina
- Adrienne Corri, Scottish-Italian actress
- Adrienne King, American film, stage, and voice actress
- Adrienne Camp, South African singer and songwriter
- Adrienne Pickering, Australian actress
- Adrienne Roy, comic book color artist
- Adrienne Goodson, former basketball player
- Adrienne Shelly, American actress, film director and screenwriter
- Adrienne Young, Charlottesville, Virginia-based singer, songwriter
- Adrienne Arsenault, senior correspondent with CBC News and one of the four anchors of 'The National' beginning November 2017
- Adrienne Clarke, officeholder
- Adrienne Davies, current drummer and percussionist of the drone metal band Earth
- Adrienne Pierce, She has released several albums and EPs
- Adrienne A. Jones, current Speaker Pro Tem of the Maryland House of Delegates
- Adrienne McQueen, German-American actress
- Adrienne Lynn in The Collector as Make-Up Department
- Adrienne Kroell in The Pirates of Peacock Alley as Actress
- Adrienne Berry in Average Rules as Actress
- Adrienne Hartvigsen in Patrick Was the Really Weird One as Actress
- Adrienne Kapuki Jones in Episode #1.158 as Miscellaneous Crew
- Adrienne Mitchell in Bomb Girls as Writer
- Adrienne Weiss in Love, Ludlow as Director
- Adrienne Bourbeau in The Funhouse as Second Unit Director or Assistant Director
- Actor Adrienne Altenhaus, renowned for short Oswald's Traces
- Adrienne Duriez played main role of N in 1920 flick La Fugitive.
- In 2016 drama film, Hamlet, Adrienne Gould played Ophelia.
- Adrienne Larussa portrayed the leading role of Licia in 1969 drama, thriller film Salvare la faccia.
- Adrienne Morrison portrayed central role of Jane Morton in 1916 drama film The Valley of Decision.
- In 1989 comedy, drama film, Deadly Spygames, Adrienne Richmond played Jacqueline.
- In 1957 drama movie, It Could Be You, Adrienne Scott characterized Adrienne.
- Adrienne Solser, from 1923 movie Kee en Janus' naar Berlijn, who portrayed Kee Mol.
- In 1977 movie, Under the Bed, Adrienne Conway portrayed Francoise.
- Adrienne Rusk portrayed central role of Anna Marlow in 2011 drama film Only Sighing.
- In 2017, Adrienne Fischer played the role of Cherry Hartmoore in action movie The Chop.
- Adrienne LaValley, from 2010 action and comedy film Alien Opponent, who characterized the Linnea Gold.
Lists having Adrienne
- Boys names beginning with A
- Girls names beginning with A
- American Baby Names
- English Baby Names
- Latin Baby Names
- Danish Baby Names
- Finnish Baby Names
- French Baby Names
- Norwegian Baby Names
- Swedish Baby Names
- Popular English Girl Names
- Girl names that ends with -nne
- Popular Girl Names in Ireland (1969)
- Popular Girl Names in France (1930)
- Baby Names that mean Woman
- Baby Names that mean Adriatic
- Baby Names that mean Sea
- Baby Names that mean Adria