Adrieta meaning and origin
Adrieta is variant form of contemporary Adrita. Adrita's origin is Sanskrit, meaning of Adrita is "Supportive and A Respected Woman".
Variants of AdrietaNames that rhyme with Adrieta
Popularity of Adrieta
Adrieta is an uncommon name around the world.
Numerological aspects of Adrieta
Allow yourself to think more freely. You prefer originality and hard work instead of taking the easier road to success. When it comes to expressing an opinion about something, you keep it to yourself. You love people with an attitude but open to discussion and hearing new opinions. People always look for comfort in your world. Having letter A as your capstone in your name represents the independent and carefree life you are living.
Looking for names similar to Adrieta? Please go through the following names
- Lokpriy - Lokpriy's meaning is Loved by Everyone is used as a baby boy name is dominantly used in Sanskrit
- Bhimapala is used majorly in Sanskrit, Bhimapala means "Protected by Bhima" is given to baby boys
- Devatideva notably is used in Sanskrit, meaning of Devatideva is "Surpassing All the Gods" is used as a baby boy name
- Kerkhi means A Gold Necklace is used principally in Sanskrit is in general given to boys
- Dhrsni is used substantially in Sanskrit, Dhrsni means "Ray of Light" is used as a baby boy name
Namesakes of Adrieta
We could not find any notable namesake.