Adryta meaning and origin
Adryta is variant form of contemporary Adrita. Adrita's origin is Sanskrit, meaning of Adrita is "Supportive, A Respected Woman and Independent".
Variants of AdrytaNames that rhyme with Adryta
Popularity of Adryta
Adryta is an uncommon name around the globe.
What numerology tells about Adryta?
Mistakes are the only way to become better at something. People see you as their leader even if you never ask for it. You take calculated risks but sometimes you let spontaneity surprise you. You are a guardian angel for life for those loyal to you. You always watch not to hurt anyone's emotions. You are passionate when it comes to relationships but cool off too easily. You are the mover and shaker of the world.
Other names liked by would be parents that are similar to Adryta
- Varaali - Meaning of Varaali is Moon aimed at girls is used largely in Sanskrit
- Ajakava especially is used in Sanskrit, meaning of Ajakava is "Bow of the Unborn" is bestowed upon baby boys
- Varal - Varal's meaning is In Line and Water is used as a baby boy name is of Sanskrit origin. Varal is resultant of Varil.
- Suramuni is used specifically in Sanskrit is a baby boy name, Suramuni means "Divine Sage"
- Amarupam - Boy name Amarupam means "God Like" is mainly used in Sanskrit
Namesakes of Adryta
We could not find any notable namesake.