Adshaya name meaning
What does Adshaya mean?
Adshaya's meaning is Indestructible or Immortal is commonly used in Malayalam, Oriya, Tamil, Telugu, Hindi, Kannada, Gujarati, Marathi and Bengali is a girl name.
Variants of AdshayaNames that rhyme with Adshaya
How popular is the name Adshaya?
Adshaya is an uncommon name around the globe.
What numerology tells about Adshaya?
Having this letter as your capstone reveals your self-consumption and self-absorption. You are a self-motivated, ambitious, and intuitive person who rarely hears what others have to say when it comes to business. Unexpected problems boost your confidence and raise your adrenaline because you look at them as ways to prove you can handle just about everything coming on your way. Staying true to yourself and realizing your promises is what gives you credibility.
If you like Adshaya, you would love these names
- Naubahar - The boy name Naubahar is prevalently used in Gujarati and Malayalam, Naubahar means "Spring"
- Sukanta means Handsome is used in Tamil and Marathi is used as a baby boy name
- Shakunthala - Girl name Shakunthala means "The Heroine of Shakunthalam or Brought Up by Birds" is used in Gujarati, Malayalam and Telugu
- Kamalapati - Meaning of Kamalapati is Lord Vishnu is originated from Sanskrit and a boy name is used especially in Sanskrit and Malayalam
- Upjas - The boy name Upjas is principally used in Gujarati and Bengali, Upjas means "Divine or Produced"
Famous people named Adshaya
We could not find any notable namesake.