Adtithya meaning and origin
Boy name Adtithya is majorly used in Tamil has origin in Sanskrit. Adtithya is variant form of godly and trendy Aditya. Aditya's origin is Sanskrit, meaning of Aditya is "Lord of Sun, Related to Aditi and Goddess Parvati".
Variants of AdtithyaNames that rhyme with Adtithya
Popularity of Adtithya
Adtithya is an extremely rare name around the world.
What numerology tells about Adtithya?
You have high aspirations in life, and to achieve your goals. You have a restless spirit and booming energy. You need to open your mind to new suggestions, new opinions and start questioning what you believe. You are often taken as crazy because of your fearlessness and courageous acts you take to achieve your aspirations. What fulfills your soul is your professional success. You want an extraordinary life. And by focusing on something other than material will get you one.
Do you like Adtithya? Other names you would love
- Dinahar - Boy name Dinahar means "The Sun" is particulary used in Tamil
- Parivu - Girl name Parivu is used primarily in Tamil language, Parivu means "Delight, Affliction. or Distress"
- Mozhishree - Used in Tamil, Mozhishree is used as a girl name, Mozhishree means "Wisely Speaking"
- Vasanthacheran commonly is used in Tamil bestowed upon boys, meaning of Vasanthacheran is "Derived from Chera Dynasty"
- Abena - Meaning of Abena is Born on a Tuesday is principally used in Tamil and a gender-neutral name is originated from African
Namesakes of Adtithya
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Adtithya
- Boy names beginning with A
- Sanskrit Boy Names
- Indian Boy Names
- Tamil Boy Names
- Baby Names that mean Sun
- Baby Names that mean Bright
- Baby Names that mean Lord
- Baby Names that mean Son
- Baby Names that mean Goddess
- Baby Names that mean Parvati
- Baby Names that mean First
- Baby Names that mean Belonging
- Baby Names that mean Risen