Aegle meaning and origin
Aegle commonly is used in English and Latin, meaning of Aegle is "Light, Glory or Radiance". Its origin is in Greek is given to baby girls.Names that rhyme with Aegle
Popularity of Aegle
Aegle is an uncommon name around the world.
What numerology tells about Aegle?
You never get too obsessed with a person because you know that everything in life is temporary, especially relationships. You want to achieve a great success and accomplish your dreams in order to prove yourself you can do it. You are scared of failure and getting hurt by the people you love. Instead of running over people on your way to success, you teach them how to find their own path and how to succeed.
Do you like Aegle? You would love these names
- Lawrence - Pleasing and Enduring Latin Lawrence is mostly used in Danish and English and is used for both boys and girls, meaning of Lawrence is "Laurel or Crowned with Laurels"
- Sisto - Sisto's meaning is Fine, Smooth or Xystos is of Old Greek and Latin origin, a boy name is largely used in Italian
- Jaan - Originated from Hebrew and Latin, Unwonted Jaan means "Soul or Sing" which is prevalently used in Kannada and Russian is used as a gender insensitive name
- Ágoston - Boy name Ágoston is used in Hungarian, Ágoston means "The Dignified or The August" came from Latin
- Tácita - Meaning of Tácita is Quiet Silent Mute has origin in Latin is used as a girl name. Tácita is derived from Tacita.
Namesakes of Aegle
We could not find any notable namesake.