Aejid meaning and origin
The boy name Aejid means "One who Didn't Gave Water to Prophet Mohammad to Drink" is especially used in Arabic.Names that rhyme with Aejid
Popularity of Aejid
Aejid is an uncommon name around the world.
Here's what numbers has to say about Aejid
Number 6 as your soul urge no represents your caring nature. Work on your self-confidence and find your own purpose. You have a quick mind. Learn what makes you happy. You are afraid of falling in love deeply and get betrayed by the person you love. You actually believe your ideas are the best. And most of the time, they are. You have a powerful appearance. You always make the best entrance, no matter where you appear.
Do you like Aejid? Read these names too
- Femida - Femida's meaning is Wise is used chiefly in Arabic is bestowed upon girls
- Muawwaz - Boy name Muawwaz is largely used in Arabic language, meaning of Muawwaz is "Name of a Sahabi who Participated in the Battle of Badr"
- Abdur-Raoof - Boy name Abdur-Raoof means "Servant of the Compassionate" is used dominantly in Arabic
- Nafsiya - Meaning of Nafsiya is Loveable Person aimed at baby girls is used primarily in Arabic
- Shayd - Unfamiliar Shayd is originated from English is used as a gender-neutral name, Shayd means "Perhaps" is largely used in Arabic
Namesakes of Aejid
We could not find any notable namesake.