Aeyush meaning and origin
Aeyush is used substantially in Oriya, Malayalam, Gujarati, Tamil, Bengali, Hindi, Kannada, Telugu and Marathi is a baby boy name, Aeyush means "Long Lived".Names that rhyme with Aeyush
Popularity of Aeyush
Aeyush is a familiar baby name in India. At least, 800 people globally have carried Aeyush as their given name according to our evaluation.
Numerological aspects of Aeyush
With time, you will gather the courage to make the first step toward your goal. You work hard so you can reach some level of financial stability. You are enthusiastic, always do something productive, however, you lack creativity. In order to refuel your soul with creativity, travel, or do something unusual for you. You are a hard candy when it comes to romantic relationships. You encourage people to walk the harder path and fight for what they believe is right.
Go through the following names similar to Aeyush
- Neeranjana - Meaning of Neeranjana is Goddess Durga, Name of a River or Aarti aimed at girls is used primarily in Kannada, Telugu and Hindi
- Rujul - Rarefied Rujul is used commonly in Oriya, Hindi and Malayalam, Rujul means "An Honest Man, Simple or Soft Spoken" is of Sanskrit origin is a gender insensitive name
- Satyaveer means Someone who Gets Victory with Truth, Truthful or Always Speaking Lie aimed at boys is used mostly in Gujarati, Bengali and Telugu
- Parandhama - Boy name Parandhama is used mostly in Kannada, Gujarati and Tamil, Parandhama means "Lord Vishnu"
- Atana - Especially used in Oriya and Marathi, Atana bestowed upon girls, meaning of Atana is "Name of a Raga"
Namesakes of Aeyush
We could not find any notable namesake.