Afareen meaning and origin
Afareen's meaning is Worth of Praising is a baby girl name is used in Arabic.Names that rhyme with Afareen
Popularity of Afareen
Afareen is a familiar baby name in India. As per our research, over 200 babies have been bestowed Afareen around the globe.
Numerological analysis of Afareen
You are a person of many talents. You are not very excited when it comes to meeting new people because you expect disappointment. You like to be in charge of your life and can't stand bossy people. People take you as a self-absorbed person but you don't care how they take you. You never settle for less. You play with people's emotions when it comes to romantic relationships because of the fear of betrayal.
If you like Afareen, you would love these names
- Ashab chiefly is used in Arabic, meaning of Ashab is "Fair or Reddish" is a baby boy name
- Waddood substantially is used in Arabic is a baby boy name, meaning of Waddood is "Friend, Allah's Attribute or Companion"
- Jamuh - Used mostly in Arabic, Jamuh means "Defiant" is used for boys
- Abdul-Hamid - Abdul-Hamid's meaning is Servant of the Praised One is majorly used in Arabic is aimed at boys
- Shaaista means Well Bred, Polite or Variant of Sha'ista is a baby girl name is used in Arabic
Namesakes of Afareen
We could not find any notable namesake.