Afifa meaning and origin
Unconventional Afifa came from Arabic language bestowed upon baby girls and is used dominantly in Arabic and Tamil, meaning of Afifa is "Honest, Upright, Virtuous, Pure, Who Shows Restraint or Chastity".Names that rhyme with Afifa
Popularity of Afifa
Afifa is an uncommon baby name in United States where it has been in use since 1990 and peaked in 2016 when it ranked 9361st. In England and Wales, it has been in use since 1996 but could not make beyond the top 2000. Over 133 babies in England and Wales have been named Afifa. In France, it has been in use since 1972 but could not make beyond the top 2000. Over 111 people have been named Afifa in France.
But Afifa is a popular baby name in Bangladesh where every 1 in 5000 have the name as well as in, Pakistan and Morocco. As per our evaluation, over 50000 people has been named Afifa globally.
Numerological aspects of Afifa
You keep your promises and people trust you for that. In order to achieve something great and unseen so far, you have to rely on your talents, creativity, and intuition. You change your mind quickly and fall in love with people who are your total opposite. Reveal your pain and let people who've hurt you know how you feel. People don't concern you much, meaning there are only a few people you trust in your life.
Do you like Afifa? You would love these names
- Lafiza - Used in Arabic, Lafiza is used as a girl name, Lafiza means "As Deep as a Sea"
- Burum - Girl name Burum is used in Arabic language, meaning of Burum is "Blossom or Bud"
- Shaafi primarily is used in Arabic, meaning of Shaafi is "Mediator, Intercessor or Pure" is given to boys
- Ashras - Boy name Ashras means "Abu Alhasan Azziyat a Narrator of Hadith was so Named" is mainly used in Arabic
- Unquda prevalently is used in Arabic is a girl name, meaning of Unquda is "Bunch of Grapes"
Namesakes of Afifa
We could not find any notable namesake.