Agassi meaning and origin
Meaning of Agassi is not available this time. Please visit after sometime.Names that rhyme with Agassi
Popularity of Agassi
Agassi is a rare baby name in United States and may not be used now since it isn't seen since 1992. At least, 200 people around the globe have been given the name as per our estimate.
Here's what numbers has to say about Agassi
It's time you give new people a chance and let go of your past. The letter I as your capstone symbolizes a forgetful, self-doubtful, but honest and creative person. Your happiness and well-being, as well as the happiness and health of the ones you love, are the things you care about. You are a human and an animal right activist. Self-doubt is your worst but it makes you better. Your family isn't very happy with how you handle things and treat people when it comes to romantic relationships.
You would love these names similar to Agassi
- Yosuke - Unorthodox boy name Yosuke means "Extensive Support"
- Zackariya means Name of a Prophet is a boy name
- Shanzay - Uncommon girl name Shanzay means "Princess"
- Kehaulani - The unconventional girl name Kehaulani means "Dew of Heaven" and is used majorly in Hawaiian has its origin in Hawaiian language
- Slavica - Uncommon girl name Slavica has its origin in Slavonic, used commonly in Slavic and Serbian languages, Slavica means "The Element Slav Which is of the Meaning Fame Glory Slav or Fame"
Namesakes of Agassi
We could not find any notable namesake.