Age name meaning
On This Page
What does Age mean?
Boy name Age has origin in Old Norse is particulary used in Old SwedishNorwegian, Danish, Finnish and Swedish languages. Age is resulted from Aage. Aage is form of Aaghe in Swedish language.
Also Aage is form of Åge in Danish language. Aage came from Old Norse, meaning of Aage is "Representative of Ancestors and The Word Ano Meaning Ancestor".. Age is Swedish form of August.
How do I pronounce Age?
The proper pronunciation of two syllabled Age is a-ge.
Variants of Age
How popular is the name Age?
Age is a popular baby name in Myanmar where every 1 in 8000 have the name. As per our estimate, over 10000 babies have been bestowed Age around the globe.
Age in Nordic countries
|First Name||Secondary Name||First Name||Secondary Name|
What numerology tells about Age?
You are a hard candy when it comes to romantic relationships. You have the ability to predict things before they happen thanks to your strong intuition. When it comes to love, you can't stand a monogamous relationship. You are always open to experience something new. You would climb the highest rock if that's necessary to accomplish something you want badly. You can't be around superficial minds that only care about gossip and getting through the day.
Do you like Age? Other names you would love
- Kristiinná is equivalent of Christina in Sami language
- Láras - Durable and Darling Láras especially is used in Sami is a baby boy name. Láras is equivalent of Lars in Sami language
- Gudhsten is Swedish equivalent of Guðstæinn
- Lek dominantly is used in Norwegian, Finnish and Old SwedishDanish is a baby boy name is rooted from Slavonic. Lek is Swedish cognate of Leikr
- Raineri - Frequently Used Raineri specifically is used in Swedish and Danish is given to baby boys. Raineri is Finnish equivalent of Rainer
Sibling Names for Age
Welcome to the list of sibling names for baby name "Age". We have compiled top 50 unique and meaningful names that go perfectly with baby Age. Have a look at them!
Names for Age's sister
Brother for Age
Famous people named Age
- Age & Scarpelli,
- Age of Silence, Norwegian avant-garde progressive metal band
- Age of Chance, British alternative rock-dance crossover band
- Age Hains Boersma, Dutch retired professional footballer
- Age of Nemesis, and later changed their name to Age of Nemesis
Lists having Age
- Boy names beginning with A
- Norse Boy Names
- Danish Boy Names
- Finnish Boy Names
- Norwegian Boy Names
- Swedish Boy Names
- Baby Names that mean Venerable
- Baby Names that mean Holy
- Baby Names that mean Exalted
- Baby Names that mean Worthy
- Baby Names that mean Respect
- Baby Names that mean Dignified
- Baby Names that mean Month
- Baby Names that mean Sun
- Baby Names that mean Summer
- Baby Names that mean One
- Baby Names that mean Sublime