Agilaa meaning and origin
Agilaa means Globe, World or Humankind is a girl name is used in Tamil and Kannada.Names that rhyme with Agilaa
Popularity of Agilaa
Agilaa is an uncommon name around the world.
Here's what numbers has to say about Agilaa
Your main characteristics are determination, courage, and enterprise. You can't stand injustice. If you have the letter A as your cornerstone, you are a born leader who likes to have control over everything. Make people feel responsible for their actions so they wouldn't hurt someone else the same way again. You need to communicate with people in order to expand your knowledge and widen your perspective.
Looking for names similar to Agilaa? Please go through the following names
- Satyaprakash - Satyaprakash's meaning is Light of Truth or Glowing with the Light of Truth is used particulary in Telugu, Hindi and Sanskrit. Its origin is in Sanskrit is a baby boy name
- Saro - Rare unisex name Saro is used in Tamil and Hindi languages, Saro means "Good One"
- Adaleru largely is used in Kannada, Tamil and Bengali is a gender-neutral name, meaning of Adaleru is "Brave or One who Never been Crushed"
- Dvaimatura - Boy name Dvaimatura is used substantially in Telugu and Kannada languages, meaning of Dvaimatura is "One who has Two Mothers"
- Svayambhut - The boy name Svayambhut is majorly used in Hindi, Telugu and Marathi, Svayambhut means "Lord Shiva"
Namesakes of Agilaa
We could not find any notable namesake.