Agnajita meaning and origin
Used in Sanskrit and Hindi, Agnajita is used as a gender insensitive name, Agnajita means "One who has Conquered".Names that rhyme with Agnajita
Popularity of Agnajita
Agnajita is an extremely rare name around the globe.
Here's what numbers has to say about Agnajita
Sincerity is something you respect and practice. You can't be offended or insulted by anyone because you know that an insult is an insult if you accept it as your truth. You need to open up and allow your closest ones to enter your real world. You are stubborn and self-motivated. Your soul urge number recommends you believe in yourself and your talents more. People often mistake you for a fool but you always find an indirect way to prove them wrong.
Looking for names similar to Agnajita? Please go through the following names
- Laabha - Laabha's meaning is Gain, Profit or Acquisition is majorly used in Malayalam and Hindi is used as a unisex name
- Shyamalendu - Boy name Shyamalendu is largely used in Hindi and Bengali, meaning of Shyamalendu is "Innocent"
- Saptaruchi - Used in Hindi and Marathi, Saptaruchi means "Rayed or Fire" is used as a boy name
- Bahuputri - Majorly used in Sindhi and Hindi, Bahuputri means "With Many Sons or Durga" is used for girls
- Hirakani - Girl name Hirakani is majorly used in Marathi and Hindi, meaning of Hirakani is "A Small Diamond"
Namesakes of Agnajita
We could not find any notable namesake.