Agne meaning and origin
Agne is originated from Old Greek is used particulary in Danish, Finnish, Lithuanian, Norwegian, Old SwedishFinnish, Italian and Swedish is a gender-neutral name. Agne is version of recent Agna. Agna is a diminutive of Agnes. Agna is feminine variant of Agne. Also Agna is an effeminate variation of Agnar. Agna is English cognate of Agatha. Also Agna is German and English equivalent of Agnes. Meaning of Agna is Pure is of Old Greek origin. Also. Agne is variation of virtuous and darling Agnes. Agnes is form of The Greek Name ‘Αγνη in Latin language.
Variants of Agne
View middle names that goes with Agne like Clover, Denise, Elaine, Ximena, Tierra, Katrina,Names that rhyme with Agne
Popularity of Agne
Agne is an uncommon baby name in still in use in England and Wales. Agne is a common name in Sweden and Lithuania while somewhat familiar name in India, England, Estonia, Ireland and Brazil. As per our findings, over 4000 babies have been bestowed Agne around the globe.
Numerological aspects of Agne
You often trust the wrong people when it comes to relationships. You are innovative and like to plan but enjoy when spontaneity kicks in. People envy your success and personal life, and would give just anything to be like you. Even though you are a sensitive person, you hate being around people who don't have a problem with expressing their emotions. You work hard so you can reach some level of financial stability.
Do you like Agne? You would love these names
- Philippine - Of Old Greek origin, Anomalous and Vintage Philippine bestowed upon girls, Philippine means "Friend or Horse, Friend of Horses or Pferdefreundin" is primarily used in French, Finnish and German
- Zopyros - Zopyros's meaning is A Glowing Man is originated from Old Greek is bestowed upon baby boys
- Andéol - Andéol's meaning is Man or Manly has its origin in Greek
- Genie - Origin of Eminent and Ceaseless Genie is in Old Greek and Greek, meaning of Genie is "Noble Race" bestowed upon both sexes is used principally in English, Danish and Finnish
- Xan - Unexpected Xan chiefly is used in English aimed at both boys and girls, meaning of Xan is "Warrior and Protect and Man" is originated from Old Greek. Xan is shortened form of Alexander.
Namesakes of Agne
- Agne Bergvall, Swedish athletics coach
- Agne Hansson, Swedish Centre Party politician
- Agne Simonsson, former Swedish footballer
- Agne Holmström, Swedish sprinter