Agnella name meaning
What does Agnella mean?
Infrequent girl name Agnella means "Chaste or Innocent" has its roots in Greek and Old Greek is used in Italian. Agnella is version of sacred, ceaseless and desirable Agnes. Agnes is Latin cognate of The Greek Name ‘Αγνη. Agnes means Chaste and Lamb As Well came from Celtic, Latin and Old Greek. Agnella is celebrated on March 13th.
What do we think of Agnella as a name for a newborn?
Agnella is a unique and charming name for baby girls that originates from Greece. The name suggests purity and holiness, making it an ideal choice for parents who wish to instill moral values in their child right from the start. Agnella stands out due to its distinctive sound, which gives it an originality factor that makes it more memorable than other common names. It's a relatively rare name, adding exclusivity to its appeal without being too obscure or difficult to pronounce. Overall, Agnella has a certain elegance and grace which makes it perfect for parents looking for a beautiful yet meaningful name for their little girl.
How do I pronounce Agnella?
Two syllabled Agnella is pronounced as ag-nella. There are multiple ways to say the baby name, i.e., agne(l)-la.
Variants of Agnella
Agnes, Hagne, Ag, Anise, Aggi, Agne, Anissa, Anisa, Agga, Angelica, Agnew, Agna
View middle names that goes with Agnella like Melle, Madilyn, Zariyah, Gracelyn,Names that rhyme with Agnella
How popular is the name Agnella?
Agnella is a rare baby name in United States, chances of it being still in use are very slim as it was last seen in 1926 and also in France. Also, Agnella is a familiar name in Zimbabwe, Papua New Guinea and Tanzania. According to our research, over 1000 babies have been named Agnella globally.
What numbers say about Agnella?
When you walk into a room, all eyes are you and you only. Changes don't represent a problem for you. On the contrary, you are all about change. You know you have the power and will to accomplish whatever you imagine on your own. You are secretive when it comes to your dreams and goals because you believe that the fewer people know about your ideas and happiness, the longer you will stay happy and motivated.
Go through the following names similar to Agnella
- Florina - The rare and all time favorite girl name Florina means "Flower, Blossom or Flowering", mostly used in Italian has origin in Latin
- Rosaria - Substantially used in Italian cherished, Rosaria is used as a baby girl name which came from Spanish, meaning of Rosaria is "Rosary"
- Onorato - Onorato's meaning is Worthy of Honor or Honor is primarily used in Italian is a baby boy name is originated from Latin
- Chiante - Meaning of Chiante is Resembling the Wine is used as a unisex name is rooted from Italian
- Guarniero - Meaning of Guarniero is Army, Warrior or Warni used for boys and originated from Old High German is primarily used in Italian
Sibling Names for Agnella
Agnella is a beautiful name that is perfect for any baby. It has a strong, sophisticated feel and carries with it many wonderful possibilities. Here are some siblings names to consider if you have selected Agnella as your daughter's name.
Names for Agnella's sister
Brother to Agnella
Famous people named Agnella
We could not find any notable namesake.
Lists having Agnella
- Girl names beginning with A
- American Girl Names
- English Girl Names
- Greek Girl Names
- Italian Girl Names
- Unique English Names
- Girl names that ends with -ella
- Baby Names that mean Chaste
- Baby Names that mean Innocent